AICCAD is a child focused organization.
AICCAD is implementing a 5 year USAID funded orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) project through CRS dubbed MWENDO which seeks to empower local and county-level OVC stakeholders to strengthen the formal and informal HIV&AIDS and child protection systems, services and the linkages between them, including cross-sectoral service referrals and coordination to ensure quality service delivery for OVC, Caregivers and their households in Kisumu county within three sub counties namely Nyando, Nyakach and Muhoroni.
Under the supervision of the Project Coordinator, the Administration and support staff will perform the following tasks;
- Ensure delivery and pick up of all office mails, documents and any other logistical work that may be assigned by the supervisors.
- Assist in getting quotations, invoices and receipts from the prospective suppliers and the current ones.
- Assist in the filing, photocopy, faxing and scanning of office documents.
- Send responses/queries raised in respective department via email.
- Perform any other office duties as assigned by the supervisors
- Diploma in Business and Office Management with 3 years in the same position
- Secretarial training
- Excellent Communication skills
- Confidentiality and integrity
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
How to Apply
Send your application by hand delivery or courier services. We are along gong road, opposite nakumatt prestige behind alqasim motor next to Rehema place.
All applications must be received on or before 20th March, 2018
Human Resources Manager AICCAD P.O Box 21882-00505 Nairobi. 0727053166