If so, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the place for you!
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
AHF’s core values are to be:
• Value Employees
• Respect for Diversity
• Fight for What’s Right
STILL INTERESTED? Please continue!
- Management and coordination of clinic activities.
- Provides day to day management of HIV/AIDS patients including patients on ART.
- Effective and active management of clients at the CCC.
- Maintenance and ordering of OI’s and other non-pharmaceuticals.
- Ensures proper patient record keeping on ART, Pre ART and other records according to the M.O.H guidelines and stock keeping on all drugs at the CCC.
- Organize for patient follow-up in collaboration with the community programs for default clients.
- Responsible for making and sending timely reports to the Country Program Manager, M.O.H and other personnel, as required.
- Works in partnership with the hospital committee team and other stakeholders.
- Provides leadership and supervision of junior staff.
- Is responsible for management of petty cash.
- Includes direct supervision of Laboratory technicians, Nurses and subordinate staff.
Education and/or Experience
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a recognized MedicalCollege;
- Possess a valid registration certificate from the Clinical Officer Council of Kenya;
- Certificate of Training in Adult and Pediatric ART from National Aids control council (NASCOP) Kenya
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Other Skills & Abilities/Qualifications
- Sensitivity to issues surrounding HIV and AIDS
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS and health related issues.
- 3-5 years of field experience in Clinical management of HIV/AIDS and managing public health/international development programs;
- Highly skilled in HIV/AIDS programming, preferably within an African context, funded by major donors, such as the U.S. Government, World Bank, Global Fund for AIDS, TB, and Malaria, corporations, foundations, etc.;
- Must be culturally sensitive and able to work in a wide variety of settings and cultures
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here