Airtel Kenya is one of 17 operating companies of Bharti Airtel, one of the largest telecommunication company in the world by subscriber base.
Airtel Kenya wishes to recruit the following positions:
Role is responsible for specified data management.
He/She will be charged with data mining and analysis into specified reporting format within given timelines.
The role is also responsible for tracking trends and advising the business on the same.
Role holder supports on-going review of the overall business performance and analytical evaluation of commercial projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, planning, economics or statistics;
- 2-3 years’ work experience in data management in a blue chip company in financial analysis, project appraisals, portfolio analysis, costing and conducting analytical reviews.
- Working knowledge of Advanced Excel, SQL, DB2, Oracle and other data management systems
- Professional certification in CPA, ACCA, CFA or C will also be considered
- Demonstrated in-depth analytical skills with attention to detail, highly results oriented and a team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the role by sending an application letter and resume to [email protected]
Please ensure you indicate on the subject head of the email the role that you are applying for
The deadline for applications is COB 11th September 2015.