Provides project leadership, management and oversight. Plans, executes, and finalizes projects according to deadlines & within budgets. This includes acquiring resources from the operation and coordinating the efforts of team members to ensure the delivery of projects according to the plan. Requires day to day management of project team personnel, communication with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure successful project execution, as part of the Global Business Strategy. Requires direct interaction with a broad range of senior, technical and functional management teams and subject matter experts throughout the organization.
Provide input as required and implement the strategy on specific projects and initiatives. May also be required to perform a supportive role in different phases of OPCO strategy development
Support decision making abilities of Commercial Director by conducting detailed analysis on key strategic issues; detailed internal and external analysis and research to formulate strategic opinions and recommendations
Running the agenda and content for important meetings, conferences and forums
Plan, coordinate & minute the strategic reviews & meetings and update the Commercial Director on status of various initiatives to ensure implementations and deployments as per plan
Review and monitor various key projects to ensure consistency with defined objectives
Makes recommendations to ensure organizational objectives are being met. Stimulates a culture of ethics and good governance to the whole organization.
Drafting presentations for business reviews and other internal management meetings
Managing HQ requests to CD on KPIs, projects updates and business plans
Direct interaction with a broad range of senior, technical and functional management teams and subject matter experts throughout the organization.
Interplay with Compliance
Internal audit coordination with Group Internal Audit and external Auditors
Adherence to Audit Processes and Control
Implementation of key controls against weakness reported
Internal Audit Compliance
Internal Policy/Procedure Compliance
Timely resolution of pending Audit issues
Desired Skills and Experience
- Business awareness
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent presentation skills and use of appropriate media
- Ability to manage meetings and drive acceptance of preferred solution
- Thorough, tenacious, self starter and highly organized
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities and present rigorous, factual arguments in a consultative way
- Highly adaptable and possesses highly developed stress and time management skills
- Demonstrated leadership qualities such as conflict/issue resolution.
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) effectively with clients, stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Ability to organize and work effectively with project teams or staff from other departments
- Innovative and creative
- Strong coaching skills
- Business process analysis and strategy formulation skills with ability to prioritize
- Excellent planning and organization skills – time conscious
- Team player – disciplined – advocator of effective change
- Self reliant – self managing – ability to command an audience – instill confidence
- Analytical and pragmatic
- High personal standards and goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelors Degree in a Business related field with
- 2-3 years work experience in an anyalyst/ project management/Risk management or business process role
- Good understanding of project management and tools including, MS Project
- Financial and commercial awareness.
- Good understanding and work exeprience on Advanced Excel i.e. Pivot tables and V Look up
- Flexible to adapt to a fast paced dynamic environment
- Able to multi task
- Good communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here