Airtel Kenya wishes to recruit the position of a Communications Executive within Corporate Affairs. This role will report to the Legal and Regulatory Affairs Director.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Execution of Public Relations strategies, goals and objectives to enhance, sustain and build equity for the Airtel brand
- Manage the profiles and media portfolio for the company leadership as well as review and update the company’s website
- Support and manage Media engagement in corporate/product launches, campaigns and sponsorship events including Press Conferences and Roundtables.
- Assist management in planning and creating tactics, activities, and materials for the purpose of conveying the most positive internal and external messages.
- Provide content to the company’s communication channels to increase the effectiveness and impact for employees, relevant stakeholders, media representatives and the public.
- Execute activities to support media relationships , promote brand awareness and help create brand ambassadors
- Collation of weekly media coverage reports and preparation of weekly management report
- Conduct regular environmental monitoring through print and electronic media scan
- Lead on the brand asset project – “Airtel Rising Stars”
- University Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Marketing or any of the social sciences
- 3-5 years post-graduation work experience in media relations, public/ corporate affairs, marketing communications, corporate or public relations
- Confident, energetic, self-motivated, goal oriented, hardworking team player with a desire to excel
- Good networking skills to engage with influential media contacts
- Excellent writing skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to operate across different cultural and social setting
- Passion for customer satisfaction
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Disciplined, proactive with a mature disposition
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here