JOB DESCRIPTION1. JOB TITLE: Optics Pre-Sales
- DEPARTMENT: ION RBCEMEA
- RESPONSIBLE TO: ION RBC META
- RESPONSIBLE FOR: ION pre sales for CEWA (Central East Western Africa)
- KEY RELATIONSHIPS:
Internal: ION RBC, Sales organization External: customers
- OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB: (Why does this job exist?)Manages and creates optical network Portfolio solutions for customers in SATrusted technical solutions advisor for the account in those countries.
Support customer designs/solutions
- RFP network designProvides design guidelines for optimal usage of the solutions and associated platforms in customers networks
- MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES/TASKS:Manages and creates optical network portfolio solutions Trusted technical solutions advisor for the accounts Support customer designs/solutions
- RFP network design Provides design guidelines for optimal usage of the solutions Provides roadmap updates Deep technical optical network/Solution knowledge Manages customer requirements towards the IPT RBC Provides/Collects competitive updates/information Manages new product introduction Product RFP owner for optics Positions/pro-actively pushes products Continuously seek for new applications that can be addressed with the product and/or solution Provides powerpoint solution presentations Influences customers architectures/network evolutions
- CONSTRAINTS:(What issues make the job holder’s work difficult? What limitations are imposed on the job holder? Please cover all major issues).
Requests for support material maybe required in short timescales enforced by the customer so time management skills are vital
The job requires a very good view of customers network architectures and practices and therefore must understand a customer operational processes and confidentiality concerns
- ENVIRONMENT(What are the conditions the jobholder is required to work under? This should include physical and social conditions (e.g. constant telephone interruptions, pressure periods, working as part of a team etc.)
Because the role is an integral part of the EMEA ION RBC, the ability to work as part of a distributed team is critical.
A flexible approach to work, especially when communicating with other Nokia groups, is essential, as is the ability to thrive under pressure and prioritize tasks.
Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS/PROFILEDetailed understanding of IP technologies
Proven experience in designing complex, operationally critical data network architectures Proven record in customer focus Analytical problem solver Proven presentation skills Detailed knowledge of optics portfolio Must be experienced in Alcatel Lucent 1830pss and Alcatel Lucent 1850TSS Understanding of real customer networks Experience in designing IP networks
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here