Alliance High School Vacancies
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacancies in a well established academic institution.
The candidate should be dynamic, result oriented individual, who is a team player, honest, and possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- B Com, (Accounting/Finance Option) from a recognized university and CPA(K).
- At least a C (Plus) in KCSE with good grades in Mathematics and English.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- Experience with accounting procedures in academic institutions for at least 5 years.
- Computer literate and conversant with the use of ICT in Financial Management.
- Proven ability to prepare financial statements and final accounts.
Learning Resource Centre Technician
- A degree in Information Technology or a diploma in Computer Engineering, Repair and Maintenance or related courses with 3 years’ experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a busy computer laboratory or workshop.
- At least a C (Plain) in KCSE with good passes in Mathematics and English.
- Ability to carry out regular maintenance and servicing of electronic and electrical equipment.
- Ability to manage the E-learning and internet facilities as well as the LAN.
- Possession of relevant professional certification will be added advantage
How to Apply
All qualified candidates should send their applications including copies of CVs, relevant certificates and expected remunerations on or before 29th February 2016 to
The Secretary, BOM
through [email protected]
Alliance High School, P.O. Box 7 – 00902,