Personal Assistant Job at Alliance Kenya
Responsibilities for the Personal Assistant Job
- Manage the diary of the MD in a pro-active and efficient manner;
- Manage the communication in and out of the MD’s office;
- Arrange meetings and set up equipment for the meetings as required;
- Arrange and manage travel itinerary, agenda and logistics;
- Ensure all secretarial and administrative work under the MD is handled effectively.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate;
- Coordinate correspondence – incoming and outgoing from the company while ensuring confidentiality and dispatching as required;
- Maintain secure filing system for safe custody of company documents and ease of retrieval.
Qualifications for the Personal Assistant Job
- At-least a Diploma in Business administration or Business related.
- Min of 5 years of experience in an administrative position.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Discretion, good judgment ability, honest, adaptable and demonstrate high level of confidentiality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV and application by 19th May, 2017 to: – [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.