Senior Administrative Assistant Job at Alupe University
SCALE AUC 9/10
An Officer at this level will normally work under the general guidance of a more experienced officer at Faculty, Schools, and Academic & Administrative Division of the University College where an officer will be exposed to broad administrative dynamics.
Senior Administrative Assistant Requirements
- A Bachelors Degree
- A CPS II qualification or any other relevant management qualification
- A Postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Served in the grade of Administrative Assistant for at least three (3) years.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- a post graduate certificate in a relevant field will be a definite advanta
How to Apply
Ten copies should be submitted in writing together with updates curriculum vitae giving details of applicant’s age, marital status, academic and professional qualifications. work experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, names and address of three referees plus copies of certificates and testimonials.
The title and reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated in the application.
Applications should be addressed to;
Alupe University College
P.O Box 845
So as to reach him not later than 2nd August, 2017.
Applicants are required to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address.
The referees should write and send their recommendations under sealed envelops within three weeks from the date of this advertisement.
For those already in employment, applications should be channeled through their head of department.
For detailed job descriptions, applicant should visit the university website www.auc.ac.ke.