Accounts Assistant Job Amiran Kenya Limited
We are seeking to recruit focused and results driven individual to fill the following position.
Accounts Assistant – Credit Control
- This role is responsible for reconciliation and distribution of customer statements, collection of debts and reconciliation of the client accounts.
Accounts Assistant Job Key responsibilities
- Reconciling of client accounts and collecting of agreed and/or outstanding debt from the client.
- Reconciling and collecting debt from the intermediaries and direct clients.
- Management of intermediary accounts ensuring proper record are maintained and timely communication and release of debtor statements.
- Administrating bounced cheques including follow up of bank charges accrued and cheque replacement.
- Credit control by providing accurate updated status from time to time.
- General ledger reconciliation as assigned.
- Ensuring that credit control issues raised by intermediaries via telephone, letters and physical visits are well attended to and finalised to the client’s satisfaction.
Qualifications for Accounts Assistant Job
- Diploma in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA/ACCA Holder is an added advantage.
- At least 2 year relevant experience.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Able to work in a team.
How to Apply
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae to [email protected] on or before 31st May 2016. Hard copies will not be accepted.