The Sales Officer is primarily responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives by promoting and selling of Amiran products through professional sales techniques and long-term customer relationships.
Sales Officer Job Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Demonstrating products and services to existing and potential customers and assisting them in selecting those suited to their needs.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Provides follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products.
- Resolution of customer complaints and problems.
- Handling dispatch of goods.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the Sales Officer Job
- Bachelor Degree in Sales & Marketing or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- At least two year experience in Sales & Marketing.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills.
- Must be computer proficient – Microsoft (Word, Excel, Power point, Access, Outlook, Internet).
How to Apply
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae to [email protected] on or before 05 December 2016. Hard copies will not be accepted