Amiran Kenya Limited Job Vacancy : Agronomist
We are seeking to recruit focused and results driven individual to fill the following position.
The position will be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives of the assigned territory by promoting and selling the Amiran product solutions through professional sales techniques and long-term customer relationships.
Agronomist Job Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a proper framework for selling chemicals and fertilizers.
- Identify and develop the marketing / penetration strategies for the above products.
- Carry out field visits to meet farmers and agricultural intermediaries periodically and as and when required, and make presentations on agricultural products.
- Collect and analyze relevant market information regarding our agricultural products and formulate an appropriate response strategy.
- Work closely with partners to identify, develop and implement innovative agricultural products that meet
- current market need.
Work closely with farmers and other stakeholders to identify ways of entrenching agricultural products offered by the Company.
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Preparing written presentations, reports, technical and business reports.
- Provide follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products.
- Ensure that agricultural premium income targets are achieved.
Qualifications for the Agronomist Job
- Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or any related discipline.
- At least two years’ experience working in agro chemical industry or flower farm in the agricultural field dealing with agrochemicals and fertilizer sales.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Valid driving license.
- Willing to travel widely.
- Able to work in a team.
How to Apply
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae to [email protected] on or before 18th August 2017. Hard copies will not be accepted.