REF: Amref/GF Malaria/2018/05-01
Amref Health Africa is the largest international health development organisation based in Africa. Working with and through African communities, health systems and governments, Amref Health Africa’s vision is to bring lasting health change in Africa and is committed to improving the health of people in Africa by partnering with and empowering communities, and strengthening health systems.
With headquarters in Kenya, Amref Health Africa has offices in Ethiopia, Uganda, South Sudan, Kenya, Tanzania, Southern Africa and West Africa providing services to over 30 countries. Employing over 900 staff and with an annual operating budget of approximately $100 million, Amref Health Africa is a knowledge resource for donors and partners. For more information on Amref Health Africa, please visit www.amref.org
Amref has been a Non-state actor Principal Recipient (PR) for Global fund Malaria Grant since the year 2012. The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (GFATM) through the 2018 -2021 funding cycle will be supporting the country to implement high-impact initiatives that will maximise investments to make an even greater contribution towards the vision of a world free of malaria. This funding will be supporting, among others, community-based malaria prevention and control interventions in priority counties through sub granting eleven (11) CSOs
Main Purpose Of Job:
The main purpose of this position is to contribute to the strengthening of the existing M&E systems in the project and develop a unified system of data collection for M&E that is provided to Sub recipients (SRs) in order to ensure consistency and comparability of data for proper tracking of results
Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant Job Qualifications
- The candidate should have a Degree in Social Science, Public Health or any other relevant Social Science discipline, with professional training in M&E.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience.
- Must be ICT proficient.
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Analytical and attention to details
- Excellent computer skills
- Should have training and experience in M&E concepts and tools
- Experience in a busy health NGO will be an added advantage.
- Should have vast experience in project management and monitoring & evaluation.
- Must pay strong attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks and produce reports on time and work both independently and in a multi-disciplinary and multicultural team environment;
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter before May 18, 2018 to [email protected] with the subject line: REF: Amref/GF Malaria/M&E/2018/05-01.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.