Main Purpose of Job
The Finance and Administration Manager will be responsible for all Afya County and National Support Program day-to-day accounting and financial operations and administration functions of their allocated office.
They will participate in project discussion and planning as appropriate and work closely with the overall Finance Manger to ensure smooth running of the Afya County & NSP finance system in your allocated office and compliance with all Amref Health Africa in Kenya internal policies and USAID policies.
Qualifications for the Finance & Administration Manager Job
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field relevant to the position requirements.
- At least seven years of experience in financial management for large complex projects, of which at least five years were working in the field of international development.
- Leadership Negotiation
- Capacity building
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent representational, communication skills
- Oral and written proficiency in English and at least one local language
How to Apply