Amret Microfinance is are looking to hire recently graduated university and college professionals, with less 1 year of post graduate experience, who are willing to make an early impact in their careers to join our graduate trainee programme.
Qualifications for the Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualifications such as CPA, ACCA, and ACII with a minimum pass in part two.
- Must be fresh graduates or Graduates with less than 1 year of post graduate experience.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm
- Willing to learn across departments
- Must be a team player
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application and academic papers to [email protected] on or before close of business on 8th December 2017 quoting the job title as the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Amret Microfinance is an equal opportunity employer.