- Perform relevant and informative business analysis on key income & expense streams, customers and countries
- Assist in supporting key relationship managers with relevant business analysis about partners, e.g. the insurance companies, aggregators, financial institutions and other service providers
- Monitor business progress by tracking Key performance Indicators (KPI) against targets and resolving business problems.
- Assist in optimizing business operational processes by analyzing requirements and current practices and designing new processes/modifications.
- Prepare product/client business reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Prepare and provide the finance department with premium and earned fees schedules for invoicing to clients.
- Managing insurance relations, premium bookings and claim monitoring as per the set timelines.
- Supports key relationship managers with budget preparation and developing client/product business case.
- Assist in aligning corporate goals with strategy by creating impact strategy and assessment tools; communicating strategy and goals to employees and external partners.
- Assist in Design and implementation M&E processes related to social and financial impact for the end beneficiaries in consultation with the senior management of the Company. to
- Critically evaluate information and impact updates for reports and presentations to partners, donors and clients
- Contribute to the development of tehe company’s strategic impact
- Ensure staff members receive timely and appropriate business training and updates on impact
Business Systems Management
- Assist in the design and development of mobile related product development.
- Assist in Managing company-owned business-process software
- Preparation of Terms of Reference (TOR) and recruitment of software contractors
- Manages day to day relations with mobile network operators and software vendors across all countries.
- Drive timely, quality deliverables in application development, while actively managing partner’s expectations.
- Conduct requirements reviews to improve the quality of requirements deliverables and work closely with vendors to fix system bugs on time.
- Hold and lead meetings with IT, Business and vendor teams to review requirements, address open issues/questions, close gaps
Desired Skills and Experience
Required skills and competencies
- Excellent statistical, analytical, forecasting and problem solving skills
- Ability to think logically and play close attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and stakeholders
- Able to analyze business problems, make recommendations/proposals and resolve complex problems.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Creative and innovative
- Possess issues based consulting skills
- Team player
- Ability to bridge between technical and business views
- University Degree preferably in Agricultural Economics, Statistics or Business Management related subjects.
- Must have at least 3+ years working experience in a similar role.
- Strong IT Skills – advanced working experience on MS word, Excel, Publisher &Power point and Statistical analysis tool (Strata &SPSS).
- Knowledge of the financial services industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of local economy and local agricultural sector is desirable.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here