Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (AMURT) is a voluntary charitable non-governmental organization registered in Kenya in 1993.
AMURT focuses on emergency relief, OVC support, education, health care, income generation and capacity building, HIV/AIDS, MNCH, TB control, Nutrition, WASH and Non Communicable Diseases (NCD) in 8 counties in Kenya.
AMURT seeks to fill the following vacant position:
Provides Clinical services at an outpatient Facility.
Qualifications and Desirable Skills
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine, registered with the Clinical Officer’s Council of Kenya.
- At least 5 years experience in a busy hospital.
- Trained in HIV/AIDS care and treatment a must.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- High level computer literacy in MS office, excel and database applications
- Good interpersonal skills and willing to work under pressure in challenging environment.
How to Apply
All eligible applicants should email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to [email protected] by 28th September 2015.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.