Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (AMURT) is a voluntary charitable non-governmental organization registered in Kenya in 1993.
AMURT focuses on emergency relief, OVC support, education, health care, income generation and capacity building, HIV/AIDS, MNCH, TB control, Nutrition, WASH and Non Communicable Diseases (NCD) in 8 counties in Kenya.
AMURT seeks to fill the following vacant position:
Qualifications and Desirable Skills
- A Master’s degree in Finance, accounting or related field and must be CPA(K) holder
- 5 years’ experience working in Finance and Administration,
- Proven experience in financial and grants management, organizational budget development
- Demonstrable abilities in conducting of internal and external audits
- Well acquainted with financial reporting tools, systems and programs.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills, team Leader with high level of integrity, values, ethics and attitudes
- Computer literate and able to apply multiple accounting systems and packages
- Willing to work with minimal supervision
How to Apply
All eligible applicants should email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to [email protected] by 28th September 2015.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.