Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (AMURT) is a voluntary charitable non-governmental organization registered in Kenya in 1993.
AMURT focuses on emergency relief, OVC support, education, health care, income generation and capacity building, HIV/AIDS, MNCH, TB control, Nutrition, WASH and Non Communicable Diseases (NCD) in 8 counties in Kenya.
AMURT seeks to fill the following vacant position:
Programs Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Qualifications and desirable skills
- Master’s degree in M&E, Project management or Public Health
- At least 5 years relevant experience in M&E and project management, managing multiple projects, having knowledge in public health and OVC programing
- Experience in directly USAID funded projects with strong proven report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Excellent Networking, partnership development and collaborations with GOK, county governments and other actors including the private sector in health and development
- Proven Skills in conflict management, proposal writing, resource mobilisation and community facilitation, negotiation and advocacy skills.
- Highly computer literate in excel, PowerPoint and database.
- Good Leadership, communication, interpersonal skills and willing to work with minimal supervision in a vast geographical region.
How to Apply
All eligible applicants should email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to email@example.com by 28th September 2015.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.