Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (AMURT) is a voluntary charitable non-governmental organization registered in Kenya in 1993.
AMURT focuses on emergency relief, OVC support, education, health care, income generation and capacity building, HIV/AIDS, MNCH, TB control, Nutrition, WASH and Non Communicable Diseases (NCD) in 8 counties in Kenya.
AMURT seeks to fill the following vacant position:
Qualifications and Desirable Skills
- A holder of at least CPA(K).
- 5 years Accounting experience preferably in a donor funded project.
- Highly proficient with Quick-books/SAGE and other financial systems.
- Good leadership, interpersonal and management skills.
- High level of integrity, values and professional ethics.
How to Apply
All eligible applicants should email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to [email protected] by 28th September 2015.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.