Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (AMURT) is a voluntary charitable non governmental organization, registered in Kenya as a non-profit organization in 1993.
The AJIRI DADA Project (ADAP), is a recent award to AMURT under the Dreams Innovation Challenge. The project targets to keep adolescent girls and young women HIV negative by providing bridge to employment.
The primary focus is 2000 marginalized girls at risk of contracting HIV living in 8 informal settlements of Nairobi Sub County-Nairobi county.
The project seeks to fill the following vacant position:
Project Administrative Assistants
- S/he will work closely with the Project Manager to ensure smooth implementation of the project.
- S/he will prepare administrative support for project and partners meetings, and workshops.
- Support the accountant in preparing and maintaining project assets register.
- S/he will compile meeting minutes, reports and ensure safe filling and project information storage for ease of retrieval when needed.
- S/he will also ensure effective logistical support in vehicle management to adequately serve the staff in their field needs.
- support the project staff by ensuring the activities requirements are availed on time.
- H/she will also be required to support the manager in preparing and filling of reports.
- S/he will also be required to carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Diploma in project management or business administration with 3 years of experience.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Evidence of documentation skills.
- High level of integrity, values, ethics and competence.
- Demonstrate good level of creativity and innovation
How to Apply
All applicants should email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to email@example.com by 21st October 2016 by COB.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will result into automatic disqualification.