Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (AMURT) is a voluntary charitable non governmental organization, registered in Kenya as a non-profit organization in 1993.
The AJIRI DADA Project (ADAP), is a recent award to AMURT under the Dreams Innovation Challenge. The project targets to keep adolescent girls and young women HIV negative by providing bridge to employment.
The primary focus is 2000 marginalized girls at risk of contracting HIV living in 8 informal settlements of Nairobi Sub County-Nairobi county.
The project seeks to fill the following vacant position:
Project M& E Officer
- S/he will maintain data and records on all technical component of recruitment and selecting, training and placement of the girls in the project.
- Oversee and execute project activities with particular focus on results and impacts as well as lessons learnt.
- The M&E Officer will support the M&E Manager in leading the overall Strategic information.
- S/he will work with the project team in all aspects of the program.
- S/ he will provide onsite mentoring and skills-building initiatives at both headquarters and field levels on SI issues.
- Support development and review of project M&E framework.
- Providing technical assistance to the project and stakeholders on the program.
- facilitating sustainable M&E skills transfers to project staff and partners.
- S/he will establish a realistic, accurate and cost-effective project M&E work plan and strategy.
- Designing M&E systems/work practices that facilitate accurate and complete reports with relevant authorities to provide and share data.
- Highly knowledgeable in adolescent sexual reproductive health and HIV prevention.
- The officer will report to the M&E manager.
- S/he will also be required to carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in social statistics or related discipline with at least 4 years of experience in M&E work.
- Knowledge and experience in performing M&E tasks in donor funded projects.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Evidence of developing data tools, data capturing and analysis.
- Documentation skills.
- High level of integrity, values, ethics and competence.
- Demonstrate high level of creativity, innovation and analytical thinking.
- Ability to network, collaborate and advocate with partners.
How to Apply
All applicants should email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to [email protected] by 21st October 2016 by COB.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will result into automatic disqualification.