Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (AMURT) is a voluntary charitable non-governmental organization registered in Kenya in 1993.
AMURT focuses on emergency relief, OVC support, education, health care, income generation and capacity building, HIV/AIDS, MNCH, TB control, Nutrition, WASH and Non Communicable Diseases (NCD) in 8 counties in Kenya.
AMURT seeks to fill the following vacant position:
Project Officer (HIV/AIDS)
Qualifications and Desirable Skills
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine or Nursing.
- Registered with the Clinical Officer’s or nursing council of Kenya.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in HIV projects integrating , HTC, ART, PMTCT and OVC care.
- Training in HIV/AIDS care & treatment including HTC (NASCOP)
- Good understanding of relevant Kenya HIV policies and practices
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English (Level 5)
- Ability to develop timely, correct and coherent project reports
- Highly computer literate in M/S office, PowerPoint and Database applications
- A team player ready to meet high targets working in a vast remote region
How to Apply
All eligible applicants should email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th September 2015.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.