DKT is a rapidly growing social enterprise that operates much like a small pharma/OTC company. We are excited about our impact on the Kenyan market.
We are undergoing an operational transformation to strategically grow our market space.
As we’re taking the next step with our organization we’re seeking a qualified Sales force Analyst and IT administrator to join our team and add to our success.
DKT is seeking an executive to review and monitor its marketing and sales force tools and enhance effective.
We’ve got BIG plans for our business and we want someone who is able to think critically, develop insights, create strategies and action plans, and above all things, get things done… executing flawlessly, without exception.
Analyst & IT Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Monitor the sales force effectiveness operations, process and project excellence.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales force by utilizing database tools, services and data to help make the team more successful.
- Occasionally travel to the field to understand the real-world environment for the tools, understand and be the “voice of the customer” with vendors.
- Ensure all the data complies with legal regulations.
- Ensure the information is protected, backed-up, and the database is performing sufficiently.
- Show initiative and investigate and inform the right people in the organization when issues arise, with tact and professionalism.
- Build databases where necessary and report information in clear, concise ways with actionable recommendations where appropriate.
- Monitor data entry procedures and be a resource for troubleshooting for the sales force.
- Develop tools and mechanisms that will act as resources to make the sales force more successful, and accountable where they fall short of set targets.
- Baseline, measure, set and track KPIs, adjust and execute just about everything.
Requirements for the Analyst & IT Administrator Job
- You are responsible for the performance, integrity and security of a database and your job includes updating existing databases and building new systems for fresh information.
- Develop a user friendly structure for organizing the data and building a test system to iron out any ‘bugs’.
- Experience in a sales-oriented organization and exposure to FMCG or pharmaceutical sales.
- Experience with application development, wireframes, data mapping, and database development, including storage requirements, performance monitoring and data protection.
- Training experience and performance reporting for other people in the business for the sales force team and senior management for decision making.
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight and/or shifting deadlines; ability to prioritize tasks based on business impact and manage time appropriately within a fast-paced environment; flexibility and ability to adapt to change will be important.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and collaborate with other team members in order to foster a positive, high-integrity, success-driven team spirit and entrepreneurial culture within the company.
- Experience taking new initiatives from strategy to implementation is required.
- BBIT degree, CISA, and any other certifications will be an added advantage.
- 2-5 years in systems monitoring and implementation.
- Any experience in a pharmaceutical company will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you believe you have what it takes to handle this exciting position, kindly and urgently email your one page Application Letter, together with your detailed CV (placed in one file, please) as an attachment in Word or pdf format to [email protected], clearly indicating the position applied for in the subject line of your mail to enable automated email sorting.
Kindly also indicate details of your availability, current and expected salary, names & addresses of 3 business referees, current and previous employers, roles and responsibilities handled to date, together with your day and cell contacts.
Original Certificates and copies of the same will be required for those interviewed. Deadline is 31 March 2017 or on identification of suitable candidate whichever comes earlier. “The Early Bird Catches the Worm”.