Analyst Jobs for Statisticians,CFA and Actuaries in Kenya
Isuzu East Africa (Isuzu EA) is the leading motor vehicle assembler in East Africa, selling a wide range of Isuzu vehicles with a solid foundation established by the Isuzu brand’s automotive excellence over the last 40 years.
With over 15 models in its line-up, the Isuzu brand has dominated the new vehicle segment for six years in a row since 2012, achieving a market share of 35.3% by end of 2017.
This is a testimony to customer confidence in its vehicles and excellent after-sales service.
We are looking for highly engaged candidates with a track record of excellence to fill the following positions: –
Senior After-Sales Pricing Analyst
Reporting to the Parts Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions: –
- Actively engage with parts sales executives, dealers and competition to maintain constant awareness of spare parts market trends and prices.
- Maintain a database related to pricing, contracts / tenders, historical bids, quotations, promotions and special discount adjustments.
- Recommend pricing strategies to align with market trends.
- Provide insights to the business through analysis of competitive parts and accessories pricing and customer buying patterns.
- Institute tools and reporting mechanisms for tracking the performance of the pricing function and to optimize pricing activities.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must have the following minimum requirements: –
- Degree in a Business related field.
- Five years relevant work experience.
- Experience in reviewing and analysing large volume of data.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Teradata will be an added advantage.
- Expert level of skill in Microsoft Excel and Access preferred.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to effectively articulate insights and recommend actions.
How to Apply
Please send your application and CV to:
The HR Business Partner, Isuzu East Africa Ltd, Enterprise/Mombasa road, P.O. Box 30527— 00100, Nairobi
OR Email: [email protected]
Deadline: 27th April, 2018
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Attractive compensation packages will be offered to successful candidates