Our Client a diversified investment holding company operating across East and Southern Africa is looking for an Analyst/Group Accountant for their Nairobi Office. The Ideal candidate should have 5 Years’ experience.
- Monthly consolidation of the Group portfolio.
• Monthly reporting and analysis for Senior Management and Board.
• Valuation of investments.
• Returns analysis & project tracking.
• Shareholder reporting.
• Budgeting & forecasting.
• Key Performance Indicator reporting.
• Bank & Cash flow reporting.
• Development of group Financial Planning & Analysis processes.
• Appraisal of new projects and investments.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent
• Minimum Five years’ work experience
• Highly computer literate – touch typing, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint and Accounting Software packages.
• Self-confident and conscientious.
• Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise.
• Good organisation skills.