Angaza Afrika Sacco wishes to recruit a visionary and dynamic CEO to provide the stewardship required to deliver the Sacco’s mandate.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The CEO, who will be responsible for the operations and management of the day-to-day affairs of the Authority, will report to the Board and shall be responsible for:
- Serve as Secretary to the Board
- Providing leadership to senior management and staff of the Sacco
- Prepare annual budgets and establish proper internal controls
- Be responsible for the execution and communication of the Board`s strategies, decisions and policies
- Develop and recommend to the Board the annual business plans for the organizations
- Ensure that the organization has an effective management structure including successions plans
- Ensure that all Board papers are accurately written, are relevant and are availed to the Board members in good time
- Serve as link between the Board and the Management
- Be responsible for the achievement of the objectives of the organization
- Put in place effective administrative structures, processes and systems
- Provide regular, thorough and prompt communication to the Board on key technical, financial and administrative matters
- Be responsible for stakeholder management and the enhancement of the corporate image of the organization
- Ensure compliance with the laws of Kenya
- Any other responsibilities as may be directed by the Board
Qualifications and Skills:
- The successful candidate shall possess the following qualifications and qualities:
- A Minimum degree qualification in Business Administration,Engineering or any other relevant qualification
- Certification in Accounting
- A minimum five years (5) experience in a senior management position in areas related to Finance, administration and in the areas of both personnel and budgetary control.
- A proven track record and reputation for outstanding administrative performance, be of high integrity and honesty and demonstrate leadership skills.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of the mission, vision, and strategies of Angaza Sacco and the ability to interpret and apply the role of Saccos in Social Economic development and particularly in line with vision 2030.
- In addition, all prospective candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of leadership and integrity set out in Chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya and attach the following documents to their applications.
- Kenya Revenue Authority Tax compliance Certificate (KRA)
- Higher Education Loans Board clearance Certificate(HELB)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau
How to Apply
e-mail your application to [email protected] Closing Date: 4th Sep 2015