Angaza Afrika Sacco Society Limited invites applicants for the following vacant position:
Reporting to the Finance manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Approve all loans, refunds, withdrawals etc.
- Supervise and co-ordinate all activities within the Credit Department
- Check and submit delinquency reports (monthly) to the Credit Committee.
- Prepare monthly loans projections for the department
- File defaulters with the CRB
- Prepare, submit and defend reports on non-running loans, withdrawals, data recovery etc.
- Loan policy implementation
- Feeding of all data for recovery, stoppages and variations
- Ensure all communications to members about loans, refunds and withdrawals are forwarded to Finance correctly and timely
- Reconciliation of loans granted
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor of commerce (Accounting or Finance option)
- Accounting certification
- Certified, Credit Professional part II is an added advantage
- Computer literate
- Valid certificate of good conduct from the Government of Kenya
- Self-motivated individual with impeccable integrity
- Possess strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
How to Apply
e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing Date: 4th Sep 2015