Our client an Anglican Christian Organization has an opening for a Finance Officer to be based at their Nakuru Office.
Responsibilities for the Finance Officer Jobs Kenya
- The purpose of this position is to provide support to the Nakuru Office operations in maintaining financial, accounting services and overseeing finance/accounting operations ensuring consistency in management of financial resources within the organisation’s policies, procedures.
- Identifies operational challenges that affect the integrity of resource management and proactively seeks ways to mitigate these challenges.
- The job holder will also be responsible for reviewing and analyzing financial information to provide to Management with information that will support strategic business planning, decision making and ensure strong financial control of the organization.
- The individual will be responsible for operating an effective budgetary system.
Qualifications for the Finance Officer Jobs Kenya
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Certified member of ICPAK (Advantage)
- A professionally qualified Accountant with a ACA, CPA, or ACCA.
- Minimum five years’ work experience in same capacity within a development sector
- Strong and proficient skills in budget development, budget monitoring and donor financial report writing
- Demonstrated experience and skills in partner capacity building (finance)
- Excellent skill of using MS Word and Excel, PPT, and Outlook
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet
and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
- Experience working directly with multi-funded donor programs and has a an excellent understanding of current trends in managing (finance) donor funds
- Experience in audit and monitoring partners (advantageous)
- Must have experience using Quickbooks.
How To Apply
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to [email protected]pconsulting.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.