Our client, a leader in animal health in Africa is seeking to recruit 6 Animal Science Graduate Trainees to be based across the country. The successful candidate Must be articulate, dynamic, confident, enjoys dealing with people from different backgrounds and naturally outgoing.
- Ensure flock units are ready one week to placement.
• Ensure dry, porous, pliable litter at any given time.
• Ensure effective management of overtime hours at any given stage of flock development.
• Ensure quarantine procedures are well understood and followed by all farm staff.
• Make regular checks on the farm house feed stores.
• Effective communication to team members on updates.
• Ensure feed distribution is effected within the given time and as per the set standard.
• Participating in any other duties that shall be assigned by the Manager.
- A Degree in Animal Science or Veterinary is mandatory.
• Must include a personal summary on the CV describing their personality.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Attention to detail and results oriented.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Must be willing to work outside Nairobi.
• Candidates who have been exposed to leadership roles during their studies will have an added advantage.