Reporting to the Deputy Talent Manager, the job holder is responsible for assisting in managing the HR shared services.
Key areas of Responsibilities
- Assist in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures;
- Coordinating performance management;
- Managing the pupillage programme.;
- Actively participate in the recruitment process through talent search, shortlisting of candidates, conducting interviews at various levels and ensuring that all vacant positions are filled within reasonable time;
- Managing the on boarding process for all new joiners by ensuring that they are inducted and have all necessary resources needed;
- Supervising of all HR databases and ensuring they are up to date;
- Managing all immigration matters;
- Managing the Firm’s mentorship programme;
- Developing and ensuring that job descriptions are up to date and are signed by all staff;
- Managing the internship and work placement programmes;
- Assisting in disciplinary matters;
- Assisting in managing support staff.
- Actively participate in all HR projects and Firm events;
- Assisting in management of Organization Charts;
- Actively participate in all activities geared towards inter firm support;
- Any other duties that the job holder may be asked to do from time to time.
Knowledge and Skills requirements:-
- Must have a business related degree coupled with at least five years of experience in HR;
- Must have HR qualifications and a member of IHRM with a valid practising certificate;
- Must be a flexible person with ability to work with various people and departments;
- Must have ability to meet deadlines and have attention to details;
- Must be a self-starter and a quick learner;
- Must have analytical and supervisory skills;
- Must have good oral and written communications skills.
How to Apply
The Firm is looking to fill this position ASAP. To the successful candidates, the Firm will offer a competitive package and a highly energized team environment. Submit updated CV and cover letter to [email protected] by 31st August, 2016