Aon Kenya, a leading provider of insurance broking, risk management and human capital consulting solutions is looking to fill the following positions in our Healthcare Department;
Medical Insurance Care and Case Managers
for all the following counties: Garissa, Mandera, Marsabit, Tana River, Turkana, Wajir, Siaya & Mombasa
Ref: CM/HLC/09/09/201 5
Job Summary: The role will be responsible for ensuring that all medical scheme members receive appropriate, reasonable health care services by assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating options and services required to meet scheme members’ health needs and access to care through the preferred provider network to promote quality and cost effective outcomes.
- Maintain good client service as well as addressing all clients’ queries
- Authorisation of admission to appointed Medical Service Providers, daily visitation and discharge planning
- Interpreting medical policies ¡n managing healthcare clients’ needs
- Conduct member education sessions
- Coordination and follow up and referral of chronic illness patients on outpatient basis
- Coordination of inter hospital transfers, medical evacuation, step down care, home care & nursing care upgrade as per clinical assessment
- Carrying out medical audits on the service provider facility to ascertain quality assurance
- Cost negotiations with the Doctors on procedure charges and consultation
- Accreditation of medical service providers and recommendation for appointment, termination as appropriate
- Diploma in Nursing or Clinical Medicine
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably care management in a medical insurance firm
- Computer skills and especially operating MIS
- In-depth knowledge of care and health management
- Good Communication & PR skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical and focused individual with attention to detail
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please email your application and resume indicating the county where you can report to immediately, to [email protected] on or before close of business on 15th September 2015 quoting the job title and reference as the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Residents of the above counties are encouraged to apply.