Credit Controller Job At APA Insurance In Kenya
This role is responsible for coordinating the credit control function for the organization in order to realize all written premiums.
Credit Controller Job Responsibilities In Kenya
• Collection of outstanding premium from agents, brokers and direct clients in line with the target of 55 days.
• Reconciliation/review of broker and clients debtor accounts on a monthly basis by applying the 80-20 rule and exchange the details with the counter parties.
• Management of intermediary accounts by ensuring proper records are maintained, agents’ commissions paid and timely communication and release of debtor statements
• Updating, validating and presenting credit control reports to credit control committee, management meetings and to auditors.
• Carry out the debtors ageing process analysis and taking appropriate action per credit control policy.
• Maintaining the database by computation of direct sales force and agents’ loan balances and ensuring recoveries through monthly deductions.
• Compute and requisition for monthly taxes at least 3 days before the due dates.
• Management of Unit managers’ monthly retainers which involves computation and disbursements.
• Facilitation of intermediaries annual IRA licenses and follow up.
• Providing confirmation details of receipting clients’ details for any electronic funds transfers and insurance premium finance remittances.
• Drafting annual collection budget and forecasting for premium collection/controls.
• Liaison with other departments
• Liaising with other departments as necessary.
• Management Information
• Reporting as requested by supervisor.
Requirements For Credit Controller Jobs In Kenya
• Degree in Business Administration or related and CPA(K)
• 4 – 6 years’ experience
• Interpersonal skills
• Analytical skills
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please email a detailed CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org demonstrating why you would be the ideal candidate against the stated roles, responsibilities, knowledge, experience, and personal competencies. The deadline for applications is 18th October 2015.