Business Development Officer Job at APA Life Head Office, Kenya
- This position is responsible for developing quotations, scrutinizing proposals, risk assessment and acceptance, renewal follow ups and policy documentation with the aim of enforcing effective credit control, delivery of set loss ratio and building and maintaining customer relationships.
Business Development Job Primary Responsibilities
- Sourcing and procuring of business in line with the set targets/budgets;
- Addressing client/customer enquiries and feedback within the timelines stipulated in service charter and/or SLAs signed with respective clients;
- Reviewing performance of risks through loss ratio reports for both new and existing business;
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports giving details of individual performance on business acquired/lost and feedback on market practices from customers;
- Initiating and strengthening direct business relationships with existing and prospective clients to achieve performance targets;
- Participating in company CSR and brand building activities in liaison with other departments.
- Developing and nurturing business relationships with clients and intermediaries
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Progress in ACII/AIIK
Experience for Business Development Job
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
Skills and Attributes
- Team Player
- Negotiation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Knowledge of the market and industry
How to Apply
- If you wish to apply for this position, please email a detailed CV and cover letter to [email protected] demonstrating why you would be the ideal candidate against the stated roles, responsibilities, knowledge, experience, and personal competencies. The deadline for applications is 24th June 2016.