Human Resource & Administration Assistant Jobs at APDK, Kenya
The Association for the Physically Disabled of Kenya (APDK) is a local NGO providing comprehensive rehabilitation services with the aim of empowering persons with disabilities.
The APDK Nairobi branch, seeks to fill the following vacancy: Nairobi Branch Human Resource and Administration Assistant.
HR & Admin Assistant Job Duties in Kenya
- Coordinate all Administrative functions in the branch
- Update and maintain all staff files for branch for all staff.
- Perform HR are related duties as and when required. Supervise and manage the office attendants, messenger and drivers
- Ensure secretarial follow-through and minutes are taken during all management meetings and presented to members on time.
- Attend to and respond to telephone queries and guests and requests and handle inquiries of an administrative nature in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate records of correspondents received and dispatched at the by the Branch
- Assist management staff in logistical arrangements such as bookings airlines, board rooms and vehicles etc.
Qualifications for HR & Admin Assistant Jobs in Kenya
- Possess a Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) Diploma in HR a must.
- Certificate in counselling would be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in a HR department with over 30 staff in a unionised organization.
- Demonstrated experience in HR management and administration.
- Have working experience with and an excellent knowledge of Outlook, Excel and word
- Have the ability to work for long and odd hours under minimum supervision to meet deadlines.
- Pleasant personality with positive attitude, excellent negotiation and record keeping skills.
- Available to begin immediately.
Qualified persons with physical challenges are encouraged to apply. Applications should indicate the position applied for on the left hand side of the envelope.
How to Apply
All application should be forwarded in Hard copy together with a CV including current contacts of three references (one of whom should be the immediate employer), copies of relevant certificates and testimonials and current / last and expected remuneration all to be submitted on or before 22nd March 2016: The Recruitment Committee APDK – Nairobi Branch Westlands Waiyaki Way; Opposite Oil Libya Box 46747, 00100 Nairobi