The Association for the Physically Disabled of Kenya (APDK) is a local NGO providing comprehensive rehabilitation services with the aim of empowering persons with disabilities.
The APDK Nairobi branch, seeks to fill the following vacancy:
- Maintain accurate records of all stock items through the stock cards for each bin by keying in all issues and receipts on a daily basis.
- Maintain clean and orderly shelves with stock items clearly labeled with correct codes and item descriptions at all times
- Ensure prompt issuance of goods upon authorized request by the HOD or his or her representative, through the Internal Stores Requisition Form (ISR) to the user department in the agreed times.
- Assist in the receiving ,inspection and dispatching of consignments to various parts of the world
- Reviews stock records & recommends or initiates ordering of supplies to maintain adequate stock levels
- Participate in counting store physical inventory
- React to all business requirements quickly and with a sense of importance
- Any other duties delegated by management by virtue of this position.
- Diploma in Purchasing & Supplies Management
- Ability to exercise extreme accuracy in the maintenance of records
- Must have ability to perform physical labor in moving stocks & maintaining area in a clean and orderly condition
- Computer literate
- 2 years experience in Supplies Management
- Age-25-35 years
Qualified persons with physical challenges are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
- Applications should indicate the position applied for on the left hand side of the envelope.
- All application should be send in Hard copy together with a CV including current contacts of three references (one of whom should be the immediate employer), copies of relevant certificates and testimonials and current / last and expected remuneration all to be submitted on or before 13th September 2016: The Recruitment Committee APDK – Nairobi Branch Westlands Waiyaki Way; Opposite Oil Libya Box 46747, 00100 Nairobi