Application Support Analyst – Navision
Our client, an established food processing company is seeking to recruit an expert of Navision ERP.
The successful candidate will be responsible for training, implementing and supporting Navision system.
- Provide expertise on application configuration and maintenance of Navision systems.
- Deliver support to existing business users and present solutions orally and in writing.
- Receive requests for support from help desk, other service delivery staff and other users.
- Investigate and resolve application errors, data discrepancies and queries.
- Make modifications to Navision parameters and identify system performance trends.
- Develop work-around or site-specific enhancements.
- Develop, where agreed and feasible, customizations in Navision.
- Work with the users & management to identify and propose Navision system changes.
- Monitor Navision system by regular scrutiny of reports from the system or the ICT team.
- Take corrective action to improve performance and to avoid problems arising.
- Specify information flows and procedures that will meet the business requirements.
- Assists in defining acceptance tests for new or changed automated systems.
- Liaise with appropriate vendors, users and the IT Team.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in ICT and specifically Navision support.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server and client operating systems.
- Excellent communication skills, patience and active listening.
- Acceptance of ownership.
- Investigation & diagnostic skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 200,000 /= (Approx. 2,000 USD)
Deadline: 4th September 2015
How to Apply
To apply, please follow the link:
http://bit.ly/1PGk17o Summit Recruitment & Training,
Blixen Court, Karen road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications makes this unrealistic.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successfully on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****