Leading Digital TV industry player StarTimes Media is seeking a highly motivated and skilled professional who is suitably qualified to join its Media Unit in the position of an AR Research Manager.
Department: Media Unit
Reports to: Content Director and to AR Research HQ
Job Objective: The AR Research Manager implements the vision and plan of the Content Department in quest to ensure effective and sustainable implementation of credible and reliable AR Research data.
- Ensure efficient AR sample household management
- Provide on-going training to call center team dedicated to the market research and audience analysis function ensuring that they are able to carry out assigned project task
- Liaise with third-party media and audience analysis agencies for large-scale audience and market-research projects
- Manage first and third party research providers from the vendor selection process through to day-to-day relationship management
- Coordinate and manage audience and market analysis project
- Provide regular monthly updates on strategic country-branch media-research development/s.
- Work with International HQ team to ensure structural and work-alignment
- Provide ST colleagues with intelligent, creative and inspirational consumer research and Insight.
- Lead production and delivery of data on ST Audience Rating Research
- Identify and deliver audience data to develop existing media products and build and procure new content suitable to the market
- Provide regular industry competitive data and broader consumer media insights
- Support media sales in client pitches and provide campaign effectiveness reporting
- First Degree and a Masters Degree in any Social Science field with specialty in Statistics and demographic Studies
- Exceptional media research skills with experience of managing quantitative research, research panels/agencies and the ability to disseminate and provide insight to a wider audience.
- 6 – 10 years’ experience cognate experience, 4 of which must have been spent at a supervisory level
- Experience in a similar role either in an Advertising agency, Market Research Outfit, or a Multi-national telecoms organization
- Ability to independently develop market/ audience analysis tools or template
- Project Management skills
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Facilitation skills
- Willing to travel
How to Apply
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience with the position applied for as the subject to [email protected]
- Kindly include names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact.