Our Client is an FMCG company currently recruiting an Area Sales Representative
The person will be responsible for achieving the company ambitious growth plans, and engage with the Senior Management Team to implement sales strategies that will achieve and exceed budgeted levels of sales growth in all product lines locally. The key area of focus is to promote the Company’s products to institutions and supermarkets.
Responsibilities for the Area Sales Job
- Visiting the outlets ensuring that there is proper rotation of stock
- Planning the product range with the buying team
- Ensures damages to Company sale products are replaced and makes the necessary orders to replace the stocks
- Puts the POS material and ensures that on expiry they are changed as is necessary
- Monitors competition by gathering information on other products, prices, positioning, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, and point of sale, promotion materials; for use by Management.
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly reports on the activities of the day.
- Merchandising Company products to their required standard which entails display and good stock rotation
Qualifications for the Area Sales Job
- A diploma/Degree graduate in sales and marketing
- Minimum of 2 years experience in fast moving consumer goods
- Person Specifications
- Good communication skills
- A team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, organized, ability to multi-task, flexible, cooperative – with a “can-do-attitude”
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some evenings, holidays and/or weekends
- Must demonstrate an ability to build and manage relationships and positively influence various stakeholders
Key Success Factors
- Maintain merchandising targets
- Effective promotions
Salary:25,000 + Transport Allowance + Commissions.
How To Apply
If you feel you fit the above role ,please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected]
For additional Job Search Advise: You Tube @Alternate Doors