Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Salary: 250k – 300k
NB: Asians are encouraged to apply
Our client is in the service industry dealing with high net Individuals.
They are looking to hire an individual who can drive sales and develop good client relations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct seminars & presentations as per set targets
- Responsible for generating business in the different categories
- Sourcing for business partners and managing business relationships
- Ensure submission of Daily/Weekly/Monthly Sales & Marketing action plan by the Sales & Marketing Team
- Plan business strategy and Generate business from all prospects
- Track action plan & its implementation to completion
- Create a database of Clubs, Institutes, associations etc. for purpose of analysis to increase market share and for tie-ups.
- Maintain updated database/ folder of handouts/collateral/advertisements etc. of Competitors and their activities.
- Ensure Implementation of the marketing plan as laid down by the marketing department at the Head Office
- Anticipating, understanding and exceeding client expectations and needs and Identify new clients for Overseas Markets.
- Conduct Market analysis and analyze the market trend
- Planning of marketing & branding strategies and their execution with team members
- Track team output thru a daily/weekly report on: Prospects contacted, qualified applicants contacted and clients made.
- Submit reports regarding marketing activities and client feedback/complaints to customer care department.
- Facilitate training and development for team
- Ensure motivation through reward & recognition utilizing innovative way
- Assess the contribution of each member of the Marketing team through fair and timely appraisals
Qualifications and Skills Desired
- A bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- 4-7 years of experience in sales & marketing to high net individuals.
- Demonstrate a track of meeting targets
- Must be of Kenyan Nationality
- Leadership skills
- Enthusiastic approach with customers
- Confident on phone & in person
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Area Sales Manager) to [email protected] before Monday 11th July 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.