The Data Analyst role is critical in strengthening the company’s Business Intelligence and Analytics capabilities. The primary responsibilities of the role are to ensure the proper monitoring and evaluation of key financial and performance metrics and to generate actionable insights that lead to significant revenue generation and/or cost reduction.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for management-level consumption.
- Enable internal teams to monitor and track their key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Consult with internal teams to influence their strategic decisions and KPIs
- Ensure data quality and accuracy
- Continuously drive reporting improvements and identify process deficiencies
- Identify the root cause of data trends and outliers
- Develop and run queries to pull/transform data from multiple sources
- Respond to data requests from various internal departments as needed to drive business value
- Develop and drive analytical work streams that will directly lead to significant revenue generation and/or cost reduction.
Collaboration within the Data Team
- Contribute to the maintenance of data analysis tools and processes
- Contribute to data policy development and regulation
Improving Internal Analytical Capabilities
- Continuously evaluate and suggest new technologies to enhance team analytics
- Deepen individual and team analytical abilities
- Improve individual and team proficiency with analytical tools such as Microsoft Excel, R, and Tableau
Key Skills And Competencies
- Quantitative degree in computer science, economics, engineering, mathematics, statistics, or an equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in an analytical role with increasing levels of responsibility
- Knowledge and working experience in SQL and Relational Databases
- Knowledge and working experience in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in statistical software such as MATLAB, Octave, R, SAS, or STATA
- Experience in creating and communicating PowerPoint Presentations
- Working knowledge of VBA and/or Tableau preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to engage in white space thinking and achieve objectives without a clear path
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here