Asili Sacco Society Ltd wishes to invite applicants for the following vacant positions:
Reporting to the Senior Accountant
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain by product register and data reconciliation.
- Updating members personal Accounts
- Filing of NSF, PAYE, NHIF and other statutory deductions to ensure compliance
- Disburse loans and all other payments to member’s savings account.
- Reconciliations of MPA’s /branch posting / Eft payments with the loan listings
- Monthly bank, creditors, branch and debtors reconciliation.
- Process yearly dividend /Interest
- Posting of refunds and withdrawals to ensure the right amount are refunded to the right members.
- Prepare payment schedules.
- Check and confirm that all documents for accounts postings have been coded by the accountant.
- Post all receipts and payments in respective ledger accounts.
- Process all staff claims.
- Follow up on debt recovery.
- Implementation of accounting policies and Credit policy manual.
- Prepare delinquency reports and file them with Credit Reference Bureau.
- Processing of branch postage, imprest and branch loans.
- Prepare daily summaries of expenses and reports.
- Filing of income tax returns, CIC returns and SASRA returns.
- Receipt all monthly standing orders and remittances.
- Reconcile interdebted accounts between branch, Fosa and Bosa.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time
- Certified Public accountant CPA K or finalist.
- BCOM – Finance / Accounting option, Diploma in Cooperative management / Diploma in Finance and banking.
- Good understanding of accounting principles.
- At least 2 years relevant experience preferably in Accounts.
- Self driven, reliable, tolerant, result oriented, with a positive outlook and clear focus on high quality business development and a team player.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, work under pressure and maintain organized work habits.
- Must be adept in use of computer software particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word and also use internet and email facilities.
- Be aged between 25 and 35 years old.
- Must have a valid certificate of good conduct from the Government of Kenya.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with all level employees.
How to Apply
Applicants should attach:
- A detailed CV
- Copies of Academic/Professional Certificates
- Names of three referees
- State expected salary
- Day time mobile telephone numbers
How to Apply
Applications to be posted (no hand delivery) to : Chief Executive Officer, Asili Sacco Society Limited, P.O Box 49064-00100, Nairobi To reach her not later than 9th November, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates for interview will be contacted.