Asili Sacco Society Ltd wishes to invite applicants for the following vacant position:
Assistant Procurement Officer
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sectional reports
- Participate in departmental meetings
- Participate in committee meetings as appropriate
- Prepare consolidated annual procurement plan for goods and services;
- Prepare tender documents in liaison with user departments and present them for adjudication.
- Prepare documents for the tender committee meetings.
- Preparation of local purchase orders, quotations, imprest and tenders in the society.
- Preparation of contract documents in line with award decisions.
- Preparation of periodic procurement reports.
- Maintain an up-to-date database of suppliers.
- Undertake market survey of relevant products/services.
- Provide secretarial services to the Procurement Committee.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and supply chain management/commerce or equivalent field from a recognized university.
- A Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Diploma in Procurement or its equivalent.
- Valid Practicing License from KISM.
- At least 2 years experience in procurement
- Has good leadership and supervisory skills, co-ordinates group activities, ensuring that roles within the team are clear.
- Sets clearly defined objectives and plans activities for self, own team or department.
How to Apply
Applicants should attach:
- A detailed CV
- Copies of Academic/Professional Certificates
- Names of three referees
- State expected salary
- Day time mobile telephone numbers
How to Apply
Applications to be posted (no hand delivery) to : Chief Executive Officer, Asili Sacco Society Limited, P.O Box 49064-00100, Nairobi To reach her not later than 9th November, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates for interview will be contacted.