Asili Sacco Society Ltd wishes to invite applicants for the following vacant position:
1 Post (Nairobi)
Reporting to the Chief Operations Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out market research Customer Survey to ensure the sales is up to date with the latest product and information
- Recruit members and customers to increase more funds to the Sacco and membership for future survival
- Follow up on sales enquiries by phone ,mails and field visits to ensure members are satisfied with service quality
- Drawing marketing plans to ensure a clear road map of what is to be achieved is in line with strategic plan.
- Marketing of the society’s product and services to ensure visibility and possibility
- Monitoring marketing activities to provide management with relevant information
- Submission of monthly reports to ensure results is adhered to and makes relevant information concerning improvement areas and progress.
- Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation and protect society brands
- Managing the sales and marketing of the society products and services
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Relevant diploma in marketing
- Degree in Business Administration (Marketing)
- Communication skills
- Three (3) years experience in the field of marketing.
- Self driven, reliable, tolerant, result oriented, with a positive outlook and clear focus on high quality business development and a team player.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, work under pressure and maintain organized work habits.
- Must be adept in use of computer software particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word and also use internet and email facilities.
- Be aged between 25 and 35 years old
- Must have a valid certificate of good conduct from the Government of Kenya
- Will be employed on commission with a negotiable retainer.
How to Apply
Applicants should attach:
- A detailed CV
- Copies of Academic/Professional Certificates
- Names of three referees
- State expected salary
- Day time mobile telephone numbers
How to Apply
Applications to be posted (no hand delivery) to : Chief Executive Officer, Asili Sacco Society Limited, P.O Box 49064-00100, Nairobi To reach her not later than 9th November, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates for interview will be contacted.