Asili Sacco Society Ltd wishes to invite applicants for the following vacant position:
Report to Chief Operations Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Types and maintains all files for the sub-committees.
- Types Board of Directors minutes and keeps their records.
- Draft office correspondences, letters and memos.
- Maintenance of accountable documents.
- Maintain cleanliness of the conference, CEO’s, Chief operations Manager’s and the chairman’s office.
- Preparation of all board and sub committee meetings.
- Preparation of Annual delegates meeting.
- Attending to the CEO’s and the Chief Operations Manager visitors.
- Managing telephone call on behalf of the CEO and the Chief Operations Manager.
- Preparation of simple letters for the Board, CEO and the Chief Operations Manager.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Diploma in secretarial studies
- 3 years work experience in similar position
- 24-35 years
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Good communication skills and ability to work with all level employees
- Team work and good organizational skills.
How to Apply
Applicants should attach:
- A detailed CV
- Copies of Academic/Professional Certificates
- Names of three referees
- State expected salary
- Day time mobile telephone numbers
How to Apply
Applications to be posted (no hand delivery) to : Chief Executive Officer, Asili Sacco Society Limited, P.O Box 49064-00100, Nairobi To reach her not later than 9th November, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates for interview will be contacted.