Asili Sacco Society Ltd wishes to invite applicants for the following vacant position:
Security Guard – Muhuru Bay Fosa
Reporting to the Officer In Charge – Muhuru Bay FOSA
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide protection to personnel, property, members and information in the branch.
- Monitor alarms and closed-circuit TV cameras
- Control access for staff, visitors and members in the branch.
- Conduct security checks to all visitors and members visiting the branch.
- Write comprehensive reports outlining what they observed while on duty.
- Maintain members/visitors register.
- Preventing, detecting and reacting appropriately to the commission of criminal and quasi-criminal actions in the society premises.
- Receiving member/visitors.
- Maintain order in the branch
Qualifications and experience
- Must be of ‘O’ level education.
- Ex-disciplined forces.
- Valid Certificate of good conduct from the Government of Kenya.
- Must to be 30 to 40 years of age.
- To be clearly visible
- To be vigilant
- To respond quickly and correctly during crisis
- Responsible attitude to work.
- Polite and helpful manner.
- Reasonable level of physical fitness.
- Ability to write short reports and follow written instructions.
How to Apply
Applicants should attach:
- A detailed CV
- Copies of Academic/Professional Certificates
- Names of three referees
- State expected salary
- Day time mobile telephone numbers
How to Apply
Applications to be posted (no hand delivery) to : Chief Executive Officer, Asili Sacco Society Limited, P.O Box 49064-00100, Nairobi To reach her not later than 9th November, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates for interview will be contacted.