Our client, a leading distributor of diagnostics, scientific and life science research products, laboratory chemicals, reagents and equipment’s are seeking to recruit an Assistant Accountant.
Assistant Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Performs daily bank reconciliations, tracking of cash by unit and maintenance of cash reports
- Performs Cash Management operations involving payment receipt, processing, deposits and other duties with accuracy and timeliness.
- Assist in the controls, balances and deposits of daily cash receipts to maximize return.
- Complete daily functions associated with account reconciliation, remote deposit capture and online banking.
- Process payroll and maintain payroll information as per company policy
- Coordinate payroll, compensation, benefits and employee programs
- Pay employees by directing the production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfers to bank accounts.
- Payment and processing of all supplier accounts vetting all documentation and payments to ensure that they meet set requirements
- Management of and control of cash including bank and cash reconciliations
- Maintain an orderly filing system of relevant records and a neat, clutter-free environment
- Comply with KRA, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
Qualifications for the Assistant Accountant Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or related discipline
- CPA K
- 2-4 years’ experience in Finance or Accounts section in a busy organization;
- Demonstrate honesty, confidentiality and integrity
- Should be proactive
How to Apply
To apply, kindly CLICK HERE on or before close of business 25th May 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.