Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Organization: Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Kampala
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Kampala is the diplomatic mission of the United Arab Emirates to Uganda. The United Arab Emirates consists of seven independent city-states: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Umm al-Qaiwain, Fujairah, Ajman and Ra’s al-Khaimah. Four-fifths of the UAE is desert but has contrasting landscapes—from the towering red dunes of the Liwa to the rich palm-filled oases of Al Ain, from the precipitous Hajar Mountains to the more fertile stretches of its coastal plains.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The United Arab Emirates UAE Embassy Assistant Accountant should hold relevant qualifications
• Computer literacy skills are mandatory
• Language proficiency i.e. fluency in Arabic Language (Spoken, Written & Reading).
• The applicant must be of good conduct.
• All applicants must be healthy and physically fit.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are strongly encouraged to send their applications including their updated CVs, academic transcripts certified by competent authorities, colored passport photographs and hand deliver them directly at the embassy (Information Desk).
United Arab Emirates Embassy in Kampala, Uganda
Plot 39 Kitante Road,