Assistant Accountant Jobs at Kiambu Water and Sewerage Company
Job Ref No: AA 2016
Kiambu Water and Sewerage Company is a Water Service Provider operating in Kiambu Subcounty, and is wholly owned by The County Government of Kiambu.
Reporting to the Accountant,
Assistant Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Maintaining books of accounts
- Management of payables
- Prepare periodic financial reports
- Preparation of bank reconciliation
- Petty cash management
- Maintenance of cheque register and
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns
Education, Skills & Experience for the Assistant Accountant Job
- CPA II or its equivalent;
- Proficiency in computer accounting packages;
- Knowledge on tax matters;
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, a practical knowledge of financial systems and internal financial controls
- A minimum of at least two years’ experience in an accounting field
How to Apply
- Appointment to this position will be on a permanent and pensionable basis subject to a six month probation period. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply to the address quoted at the bottom of this document in a sealed envelope quoting the Job Reference Number by 2nd December 2016 indicating current and expected remuneration. Please send a covering letter, detailed curriculum vitae, and copies of certificates and testimonials.
- The Managing Director, Kiambu Water and Sewerage Company, P.O. Box 409-00900, Kiambu.
- “Kiambu Water and Sewerage Company is an equal opportunity employer.”