Assistant Accountant Job at Kenya Union of Savings & Credit Co-operative Limited
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our affiliate deposit taking SACCOs for the following positions:
Primary responsibility: Ensures timely reporting of financial status, cash-flow, performance and updates of remittances
Assistant Accountant Job Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain the product register
- Updating members Personal Accounts
- Filing of NSSF, PAYE, NHIF & other statutory deductions to ensure compliance
- Disburse loans to members savings accounts
- Reconciliation of MPAs/EFT payments with loan listing
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Process Dividend /interest
- Posting of refunds and withdrawals to ensure the right amounts are refunded to the right persons.
Qualifications for Assistant Accountant Job
- Diploma in a Business related course preferably Accounts
- CPA 2 or equivalent
- 2 year working experience in Accounts Department
Online applications can be sent to [email protected] and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject.
All applications must be received by 2nd September 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.